Löwenzahn Organics Follow-on Milk 10+
with Prebiotic (GOS), Omega 3 and Omega 6
from 10 months
100% organic milk from pasture grazed cows, made in Austria.
- With galactooligosaccharides (GOS) prebiotics
- With Omega 3 and Omega 6 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) from vegetarian sources
- Palm oil only from sustainable sources (RSPO certified)
- No GMO
- Certified by EU and German organic regulators
Available now at
As your baby grows, it requires different nutrients from a variety of sources. Our Löwenzahn Organics Follow-on Milk 10+ is designed specially for your baby’s growing needs. It is suitable from 10 months:
- After weaning from breast milk
- After First Infant Milk
- In combination with baby’s first foods, purées, vegetables and porridges
skimmed milk*, partly demineralised whey powder*, vegetable oils* (palm oil* **, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, starch*, galacto-oligosaccharides (from lactose), potassium chloride, LCPs*** (from vegetable oil from microalgae), vitamin C, calcium carbonate, tricalciumphosphate, magnesium chloride, L-tyrosine, ferrous gluconate, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, manganese sulfate, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D, biotin
* from organic agriculture ** sustainably produced *** long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
1. Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and allow to cool to approx. 40-50°C.
2. Place ½ the required amount of water into the bottle.
3. Add the amount of powder to the bottle according to the dosage table found on the box. To do this fill the measuring spoon and level off.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5. Add the remaining water quantity required and shake well.
6. Check temperature (about 37 °C) before feeding baby.