Löwenzahn Organics First Infant Milk
with Prebiotic (GOS), Omega 3 and Omega 6
suitable from birth onwards
100% organic milk from pasture grazed cows, made in Austria.
- Lactose only carbohydrates
- With galactooligosaccharides (GOS) prebiotics
- With Omega 3 and Omega 6 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) from vegetarian sources
- Palm oil only from sustainable sources (RSPO certified)
- No GMO
- Certified by EU and German organic regulators
Available now at
Löwenzahn Organics First Infant Milk is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of your baby:
- from birth as sole food or as complimentary feeding to breastfeeding
- can be used as often and as much as needed
- suitable until the end of the bottle age
- contains carbohydrates from lactose only
skimmed milk*, partly demineralised whey powder*, vegetable oils* (palm oil* **, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, galacto-oligosaccharides (from lactose), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, LCPs*** (from vegetable oil from microalgae), vitamin C, magnesium chloride, L-tyrosine, sodium chloride, ferrous gluconate, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, manganese sulfate, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D, biotin
* from organic agriculture ** sustainably produced *** long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
1. Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and allow to cool to approx. 40-50°C.
2. Place ½ the required amount of water into the bottle.
3. Add the amount of powder to the bottle according to the dosage table found on the box. To do this fill the measuring spoon and level off.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5. Add the remaining water quantity required and shake well.
6. Check temperature (about 37 °C) before feeding baby.